Ketones for Energy Boost, Thyroid and Iodine, Surgery Recovery | THRR133

Please Subscribe and Review: Apple Podcasts | RSS Submit your questions for the podcast here News topic du jour: Mediterranean diet and inflammaging within the hormesis paradigm Nutritional Ketosis and Mitohormesis: Potential Implications for Mitochondrial Function and Human Health Podcast Questions: 1. Post surgery recovery [18:41] Marianna D. says: Hey Robb and Nikki, I am headed into week two of a total of four weeks of post surgery restrictions. I had a bladder sling procedure for incontinence. The doctor ordered walking only for exercise. I specifically asked about upper body…

The post Ketones for Energy Boost, Thyroid and Iodine, Surgery Recovery | THRR133 appeared first on Leggings Are Pants.

from WordPress https://ift.tt/8fUF3J0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nacho Cheese

What Is the Difference Between Pasta and Egg Noodles?

How Heart Surgery Allowed Derek Drake to Find His SuperMotoCross Beat