Training Like Arnold is as Much a Mental Workout as it is a Physical Workout

After completing Week 2 of the Arnold Challenge, I couldn’t help but think of the following quote I would use during my public speaking days: “In every form of adversity, there is opportunity. You just have to find it.” I came up with that to help share some positivity with those I was speaking with, and it’s served as a way to help me process whatever I was dealing with at the time. That quote popped up in my head once again while I was taking on Arnold’s challenging routine.…

The post Training Like Arnold is as Much a Mental Workout as it is a Physical Workout appeared first on Leggings Are Pants.

from WordPress https://ift.tt/4C5kGsW
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nacho Cheese

What Is the Difference Between Pasta and Egg Noodles?

How Heart Surgery Allowed Derek Drake to Find His SuperMotoCross Beat